05 June 2008

Snake for sale.....

Snake for sale.......

Yes….you did not wrong read the title above.

Come home from the house of Mr DJIWO DIHARJO the manufacturer of the kris, we passed the Gemblangan area, Timbul Harjo, Sewon, Bantul, Yogyakarta. The area that still many paddy-fields in left-right this road, evidently one of his residents, Mr Purwo Gareng there are those that had the trade business in the snake. All the snake sorts!

There was the cobra snake (Naja sputatrix), Sanca (Python), and still many others. Apart from selling the living snake, they also sold various product sorts from the snake, like bile, skin, meat, snake oil, et cetera. His price was varying enough. Depended the snake kind and the measurement of this snake body. I and my friend, finally had bought up five snakes at the same time! With the price of the Rp150,000 or be equal to US$ 15.00. One of them various python. Because I liked the colour of his skin. His plan will be maintained by me. The other snake, according to my friend will be very lovely if being used to eat dinner...... (for some people, meat, blood and snake bile could cure several illness kinds. For me that was very frightening.....!:D)

You were interested? Please contact the address in the beginning of this article.

Phone contact : (+62)274 6993751

Please looked around the photograph was supervised this:

Python Skin:

Had 4 m long!












































My friend with snake :



























I'm with my little python:

No comments: